Friday, March 13, 2009

Chapter 2: Canoe

On the 23 of February 2009, my company went for our first and last canoe practice. Since my camp's pond had dried up, we have the chance to go to Kedah's water park. My trainers told me that this park is actually for the rich and famous only. At that moment, I feel like "Wow!". A park for the rich and famous and now i get the chance to got there. Not bad at all. We boarded the bus at 1.30 p.m and reached the park at about 2.30 p.m. When we reached the park, I was astonished. Such a beautiful park it is. We straight went into the water after wearing our life jackets. I teamed up with Wen Jian who is from Perak.Everyone got into their canoes and waited for the instructions from the teachers. When the teachers said it was a go, everyone swang their paddle with all thier might. Everyone was banging one another as it was a new experience for us and we can't really controlled the canoe well. Well, it was quite fun although the time allocated for us to enjoy ourselves is just 20 minutes. I wished that i had the chance to play canoe again. It was not enough even to warm me up!
From left: Joel(Penang), Jin Heng(Kedah), me(Perak) and Wen Jian(Perak)


From left: Jin Heng, me , Cikgu Azhar, Cikgu Mahmud and Joel

After practising canoe, I went to wash my legs and hands at a nearby toilet. After that, there are food stalls selling food and drinks. I ordered a bowl of ice-kacang and a plate of fried noodles. It was really delicious as i can't taste such wonderful dishes in the camp. Since that was was quite a hot day, I ordered another bowl of ice-kacang. I wished the time could be stopped at that moment as I really enjoyed the feel of having something so cold like ice-kacang during a hot and sunny day.


Me and Joel enjoying ice-kacang

At about 4.45 p.m, we went to back to our camp and we bid farewell to this wonderful park. I wished that i had the chance to come to this park again. Miss my time at Camp D'Jelapang. Miss my friends... (HuHu)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg, u r biggest of all

~kl~